Bacon Jalepeño Corn Dip
8 ounces cream cheese, softened 16 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded and divided 1 can Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, drained 10 fresh jalapeños, seeded and diced 1 pound raw bacon Corn tortilla chips for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- Cook bacon over medium-high heat. Drain on paper towel lined plate. Chop into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, stir cream cheese, 12 ounces cheddar cheese, corn, jalapeños, and bacon until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture into cast-iron skillet or small casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Baked 20-25 minutes, until dip is bubbling and cheese is browned.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.