Chicken & Rice Burritos with Corn Salsa
1 container (16 oz.) mild chunky salsa or pico de gallo 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and well drained 1 can (15.25 oz.) Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, well drained 8 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas reserved chicken & rice casserole from Day 1, reheated 2 cups (8 oz. pkg.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Stir together salsa, black beans and corn in a mixing bowl; set aside.
- Heat each tortilla and fill with 1/2 cup hot reserved casserole, 1/4 cup cheese and a heaping 1/2 cup salsa mixture.
- Fold up ends and roll tortilla over to make a burrito. Serve immediately.
- For spicier burritos, use medium or hot salsa.
- To heat tortillas, place 4 tortillas at a time on a microwave-safe plate and cover with lightly damp paper towels. Microwave at HIGH 30 to 60 seconds or until steamy. Repeat with remaining 4 tortillas.